What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
How A Shy Pennsylvania Woman Released (Not Lost) 9 Pounds In 11 Days! …and then went on to release another 96 pounds!
- Meal Plans – You can eat whatever you want with yayFOOD – but just in case you’d rather follow a failproof formula, you get instant access to recipe databases, countless meal plans, and day-by-day menus.
- Impossible-To-Fail Guide – Every single question you could possibly have, answered from the start… including…
- How To Shop At The Grocery Store – You can eat anything you want but we give you a list of the very best “bang-for-your-buck” foods.
- How To Drink Alcohol While Still Melting Off The Fat – Check out the forum for all the “real-life” questions people ask… and the quick responses we give them…
- Fat Burning Calculator – You put in your height and weight, and you’re told exactly how to melt fat off – you can pick either “Fat Release” or “Extreme Fat Release”
Is it something I can trust?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I feel I can find out some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Yay Food scores an averge of 4.00, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Yay Food scores 64.97/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.yayfood.com/front.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: yayfood.com you’ll also be taken through to yayfood.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)